Kentucky Shaken Baby Syndrome (KY1003)
Author(s): Patsy Barnes, RN, BA
Pre-Approved for: ACM, CA BRN, CE Broker Provider, CRRN, Delaware BON, KY BON, RNs
Credit Hours: 2
This course is online. All course material is available online and is accessible immediately after purchase from your account homepage.
- Define head trauma, kinds of head trauma, signs and symptoms of Pediatric Head Trauma (PAHT)
- Describe the Law in Kentucky regarding abuse.
- Explain the procedure for reporting, exemptions and protections for reporting in Kentucky.
- List prevention and education programs for families provided in Kentucky.
- Physical Symptoms and Presentation
- Reporting of Child Abuse