1. Name SIX long-term effects of sleep loss and sleep disorders.
2. Describe the following "most common" sleep conditions:
- sleep-disordered breathing
- restless legs syndrome
- sleep-related psychiatric disorders
- sleep-related neurological disorders
- sleep-related medical disorders, and
- circadian rhythm sleep disorders
3. Name the two major causes of sleep disorders.
4. Explain the relationship between sleep loss, diabetes, obesity,
stroke, mood disorders, and disease mortality
#1: Extent and Health Consequences of Chronic Sleep Loss and Sleep