FREE: Introduction to Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (WC1025)
Author(s): US Dept of Health & Human Services
Pre-Approved for: ACM, CA BRN, CE Broker Provider, CLCP, COPS-KT, CRRN, Delaware BON, RNs
Credit Hours: 2
This course is online. All course material is available online and is accessible immediately after purchase from your account homepage. Certificate of Completion is available immediately upon passing the exam.
- Case Study
- Bizarre Symptoms
- A Three-Stage Profile
- Sympathetic Testing
- Focus on Pain
- Psychosocial Aspects of Care
- Unanswered Questions
- New Research Directions
- diagnostic criteria,
- RSD/CRPS model systems,
- disease mechanisms,
- integration between basic research and clinical research, and
- Define reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome (RSDS).
- Identify the three stages of RSDS and manifestations of each stage.
- Outline treatment and nursing care priorities for a patient with RSDS.
- Identify the 6 potential directions for basic and clinical research on new treatment strategies.