Medical Errors Prevention (ME2019)
Author(s): Claudia Moore RN, QPCM, CCM
Pre-Approved for: CA BRN, Delaware BON, Florida BON, RNs
Credit Hours: 2
This course is online. All course material is available online and is accessible immediately after purchase from your account homepage.
- Report the high financial cost of medical errors to consumers
- Name and describe three system wide improvements that can reduce medical error rates and improve the quality of health care.
- Describe factors in the external environment and factors inside health care organizations that can prompt the changes needed to improve patient safety.
- Medical Errors: The Scope of the Problem
- To Err is Human -- Overview