Medical Errors Prevention (ME2000)
Author(s): Claudia Moore RN, QPCM, CCM
Pre-Approved for: CA BRN, CE Broker Provider, Delaware BON
Credit Hours: 2
This course is online. All course material is available online and is accessible immediately after purchase from your account homepage. Certificate of Completion is available immediately upon passing the exam.
This course review medical errors and the steps to prevent them from happening.
- Report the high financial cost of medical errors to consumers
- Name and describe three system wide improvements that can reduce medical error rates and improve the quality of health care.
- Describe factors in the external environment and factors inside health care organizations that can prompt the changes needed to improve patient safety.
- Medical Errors: The Scope of the Problem
- To Err is Human -- Overview