A Treatment Improvement Protocol: Behavioral Health Services for People Who Are Homeless (NA1880)
Author(s): US Dept of Health & Human Services
Pre-Approved for: ACM, CA BRN, CCAPP, CCM, CDMS, CE Broker Provider, CLCP, CRCC, CVRP, Delaware BON, FCB, MCBAP-Specific , NAADAC, RNs, VRA-Canada
Credit Hours: 16
CCM Credit Hours: 8
This course is online. All course material is available online and is accessible immediately after purchase from your account homepage. Certificate of Completion is available immediately upon passing the exam.
****CCAPP STUDENTS - PLEASE READ
- Please note any course over 8 CEUs/Contact Hours/Hours, must be completed over a 72 hour (or more) time period. Your course start date is the date of purchase, and your completion date is when you have passed your test. For example, 'Completed 7/1/2021 - 7/6/2021'
- Understand and know how to utilize resources for homelessness in your community.
- Provide integrated, more effective services to people who are homeless.
- Understand the significance of cultural competence in your work with people who are homeless and experience substance use and mental disorders.
- Influence the understanding of others in your community regarding the interrelationship of homelessness, substance abuse and mental illness.