The Effect of Vocational Counseling Interventions for Adults with Substance Use Disorders: A Narrative Review (DA2382)
Pre-Approved for: CA BRN, CCAPP, CE Broker Provider, Delaware BON, FCB, MCBAP-Specific , NAADAC, RNs
Credit Hours: 2
This course is online. All course material is available online and is accessible immediately after purchase from your account homepage. Certificate of Completion is available immediately upon passing the exam.
This course is the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health research literature on The Effect of Vocational Counseling Interventions for Adults with Substance Use Disorders: A Narrative Review. This course evaluates and synthesizes the evidence for vocational counseling interventions’ impact on SUD services and demonstrates where vocational counseling services have been highly efficacious.
- Identify correlations between utilizing vocational rehabilitation programs and maintaining gainful employment for people with substance use disorders.
- Maximize resources for implementing vocational rehabilitation interventions to enhance client recovery processes.
- Utilize strong, consistent communication skills with clients for motivational support and addressing feedback or concerns.
- Educate and train healthcare providers and employers about person-centered care approaches for clients and continued support in the workplace.
- Monitor adopted systems for integrating vocational rehabilitation programs to promote healthier lifestyles and improve employee retention.
- Literature Review
- Method for Conducting the Evidence-Based Review
- Discussion and Suggestions for Practice and Research