CDMS Code of Professional Conduct (ET2000)
Pre-Approved for: CDMS, CE Broker Provider, CNLCP, CVRP, Delaware BON, MSCC, RNs, VRA-Canada
Credit Hours: 2
This course is online. All course material is available online and is accessible immediately after purchase from your account homepage. Certificate of Completion is available immediately upon passing the exam.
This course is PRE-APPROVED for 2 hrs of CDMS Ethics. Please note, this course is not pre-approved for CRC or CCM.
CDMS Code of Professional Conduct Review
- Rules of Professional Conduct
- Procedures for Processing Complaints
- Identify the 8 Principles of the CDMS Code of Conduct
- Describe the Rules of Professional Conduct as they apply to:
1. the relationship with all involved parties
2. provision of services to individual and organizational clients
- Explain the procedures for processing complaints against CDMS certificants