CDMS Code of Professional Conduct (ET2000)
Pre-Approved for: ACM, CA BRN, CDMS, CLCP, CNLCP, Delaware BON, Florida BON, MSCC, RNs, RRP
Credit Hours: 2
This course is online. All course material is available online and is accessible immediately after purchase from your account homepage.
This course is PRE-APPROVED for 2 hrs of CDMS Ethics. Please note, this course is not pre-approved for CRC or CCM.
CDMS Code of Professional Conduct Review
- Rules of Professional Conduct
- Procedures for Processing Complaints
- Identify the 8 Principles of the CDMS Code of Conduct
- Describe the Rules of Professional Conduct as they apply to:
1. the relationship with all involved parties
2. provision of services to individual and organizational clients
- Explain the procedures for processing complaints against CDMS certificants