CDMS Code of Professional Conduct (ET2000)
Pre-Approved for: ACM, CA BRN, CDMS, CLCP, CNLCP, Delaware BON, Florida BON, MSCC, RNs
Credit Hours: 2
ETHICS APPROVED. This course presents the CDMS Code of Professional Conduct. We will focus on the 8 principles of the code and how they apply to relationships with all involved parties and your daily practice.
This course is online. All course material is available online and is accessible immediately after purchase from your account homepage.
- Identify the 8 Principles of the CDMS Code of Conduct
- Describe the Rules of Professional Conduct as they apply to:
1. the relationship with all involved parties
2. provision of services to individual and organizational clients
- Explain the procedures for processing complaints against CDMS certificants
This course is PRE-APPROVED for 2 hrs of CDMS Ethics. Please note, this course is not pre-approved for CRC or CCM.
CDMS Code of Professional Conduct Review
- Rules of Professional Conduct
- Procedures for Processing Complaints