Alzheimer's: Concepts and Insights (NL1606)
Author(s): Claudia Moore RN, QPCM, CCM
Pre-Approved for: ACM, CA BRN, CLCP, CVRP, Delaware BON, RNs, RRP
Credit Hours: 14
Pre-Approvals Expire 12/31/2017.
This course is online. All course material is available online and is accessible immediately after purchase from your account homepage.
- Explain primary causes of Dementia/Alzheimer's Disease.
- Identify new areas of research regarding Alzheimer's Disease.
- Discuss the treatment modalities/medications used with Alzheimer's patients.
- Explain the connection between genes and early-onset Alzheimer's Disease.
- Describe basic, clinical, behavioral, and social research in Alzheimer's disease.
- Discuss research aimed at finding ways to prevent and treat Alzheimer's disease.
- Define and discuss clinical and treatment modalities related to:
a. Frontotemporal Lobe Dementia,
b. Vascular Dementia
c. Dementia With Lewy Bodies
- Alzheimer's: Searching for a Cure
- Alzheimer's Disease: Unraveling the Mystery
- 2011-2012 Alzheimer's Disease Progress Report
- Frontotemporal Lobe Dementia
- Vascular Dementia
- Dementia with Lewy Bodies