Kentucky Shaken Baby Syndrome (KY1003)
Author(s): Patsy Barnes, RN, BA
Pre-Approved for: ACM, CA BRN, CE Broker Provider, Delaware BON
Credit Hours: 2
This course is online. All course material is available online and is accessible immediately after purchase from your account homepage. Certificate of Completion is available immediately upon passing the exam.
Physical Symptoms and Presentation
Reporting of Child Abuse
- Define head trauma, kinds of head trauma, signs and symptoms of Pediatric Head Trauma (PAHT)
- Describe the Law in Kentucky regarding abuse.
- Explain the procedure for reporting, exemptions and protections for reporting in Kentucky.
- List prevention and education programs for families provided in Kentucky.
- Physical Symptoms and Presentation
- Reporting of Child Abuse