Ohio RN Standards of Practice (OH1002)
Author(s): Patsy Barnes, RN, BA
Pre-Approved for: ACM, CA BRN, Delaware BON, Florida BON, Ohio BON, RNs
Credit Hours: 2
This course satisfies the State of Ohio's requirement for nurses. We will discuss the Ohio nurse standards of practice.
This course is online. All course material is available online and is accessible immediately after purchase from your account homepage.
- Discuss the scope and composition of the Board of Nursing in Ohio.
- Describe the definitions OBN and OAC.
- Compare and contrast the competency standards for RN's and LPN's in Ohio.
- Explain the safe practice standards for nursing in Ohio.
- Define the disciplinary actions and process for Nurses in Ohio.
- List the definitions listed in the ORC, (the Ohio Revised Code).
- THE OHIO BOARD OF NURSING
- STANDARDS OF PRACTICE AS A REGISTERED NURSE
- STANDARDS OF PRACTICE AS A LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE
- STANDARDS OF PRACTICE FOR ADVANCE PRACTICE NURSES
- ADVANCED PRACTICE REGISTERED NURSES
- STANDARDS OF NURSING PRACTICE PROMOTING PATIENT SAFETY
- DELEGATION UNDER THE OHIO NURSE PRACTICE ACT
- GENERAL DELEGATION GUIDELINES
- DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS