Staying Up-to-Date on the Ohio Nurse Practice Act (OH1001)
Author(s): Patsy Barnes, RN, BA
Pre-Approved for: ACM, CA BRN, Delaware BON, Florida BON, Ohio BON, RNs
Credit Hours: 1
This course satisfies the State of Ohio's requirement for nurses. We will discuss the Ohio nurse practice act.
This course is online. All course material is available online and is accessible immediately after purchase from your account homepage.
- Discuss the scope and composition of the board of nursing in Ohio.
- Describe the definitions OBN and OAC
- Compare and contrast the competency standards for RN's and LPN's in Ohio
- Explain the safe practice standards for nursing in Ohio.
- Define the disciplinary actions and process for nurses in Ohio.
- Standards of Practice for Advance Practice Nurses
- Standards of Practice for Advanced Practice Registered Nurses
- Dialysis Technicians
- Nursing Decision Making Tool
- Standards of Nursing Practice Promoting Patient Safefy