Staying Up-to-Date on the Ohio Nurse Practice Act (OH1001)
Author(s): Patsy Barnes, RN, BA
Pre-Approved for: ACM, CA BRN, CE Broker Provider
Credit Hours: 1
This course is online. All course material is available online and is accessible immediately after purchase from your account homepage. Certificate of Completion is available immediately upon passing the exam.
- Discuss the scope and composition of the board of nursing in Ohio.
- Describe the definitions OBN and OAC
- Compare and contrast the competency standards for RN's and LPN's in Ohio
- Explain the safe practice standards for nursing in Ohio.
- Define the disciplinary actions and process for nurses in Ohio.
- Standards of Practice for Advance Practice Nurses
- Standards of Practice for Advanced Practice Registered Nurses
- Dialysis Technicians
- Nursing Decision Making Tool
- Standards of Nursing Practice Promoting Patient Safefy