Motivational Interviewing in Health Care - Helping Patients Change Behavior (HM2032)
Textbook: Motivational Interviewing in Health Care
Author(s): Rollnick, Miller and Butler
Pre-Approved for: ACM, CA BRN, CCAPP, CCM, CDMS, CE Broker Provider, CLCP, COHN/COHN-S, COPS-KT, CRC, CRRN, CVRP, Delaware BON, MCBAP-Specific , NAADAC, RNs, VRA-Canada
Credit Hours: 10
Homestudy, Certificate of Completion is available immediately upon passing the exam.
- Part 1: Behavior Change and Motivational Interviewing
- Part 2: Core Skills of Motivational Interviewing
- Part 3: Putting it all Together
- Discuss the core skills of motivational interviewing:
1. Practicing Motivational Interviewing
- Explain how Motivational Interviewing fits into health care.
- Explain the priciples and evidence supporting Motivational Interviewing