CCMC Ethics - Code of Professional Conduct for Case Managers (ET3000)
Author(s): Commission for Case Manager Certification
Pre-Approved for: ACM, CA BRN, CCM, CE Broker Provider #, CNLCP, Delaware BON, MSCC, RNs
Credit Hours: 2
This course is online. All course material is available online and is accessible immediately after purchase from your account homepage.
This course is CCMC ETHICS APPROVED.
The CCMC Code of Professional Conduct will be referenced in this presentation. PLEASE NOTE not approved for CDMS or CRC.
- Identify the 7 Rules of Conduct that may result in disciplinary action by CCMC
- Explain the scope of Practice for Case Managers in terms of:
2. Underlying Values
3. Definition of Case Management
4. Ethical Issues
- Discuss the standards for professional case management conduct in terms of:
2. Professional Responsibility
3. Case manager/Client Relationships
4. Confidentiality, Privacy and Recordkeeping
5. Professional Relationships
- Explain the procedures used to facilitate the work of the CCMC Committee on Ethics and Professional Conduct for:
1. processing cases of alleged violation of the Code,
2. sanctioning Certificants,
3. processing appeals.
- CCMC Rules of Conduct
- Scope of Practice for Case Managers
- Selected Definitions
- Standards for Board-Certified Case Manager (CCM) Conduct
- CCMC Procedures for Processing Complaints
- Complaint Form