|NL0906C - Empowerment for the Disabled
Empowerment for the Disabled
Define Empowerment and discuss several Empowerment Models.
2. Describe guidelines and other system enhancements that facilitate
3. Describe the Self-Determined Career Development Model.
4. Identify employment and career challenges encountered by people
5. Describe the structured-discovery method of instruction used
to train blind students at the Orientation Center.
views of empowerment: social services and civil rights - Editorial
Empowerment Changed My Life
#3: Enhancing Personal Empowerment of People with Psychiatric Disabilities
#4: Self-Determined Career Development
and the Empowerment of People with Disabilities
People with Disabilities Through Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling
Dragons: Building Self-Confidence and Raising Expectations Through Orientation
Appendix -- Code of Ethics for Rehab Counselors and Disability Management Specialists
- New Code of Professional Ethics for Rehabilitation Counselors
Effective January 1, 2017
- CDMS Code of Professional Conduct