Code of Professional Ethics for Rehab Counselors (CRCC) (ET4000)
Author(s): Commission on Rehabilitation Counselors Certification (CRCC)
Pre-Approved for: ACM, CA BRN, CE Broker Provider, CRCC, CVRP, Delaware BON, VRA-Canada
Credit Hours: 4
This course is online. All course material is available online and is accessible immediately after purchase from your account homepage. Certificate of Completion is available immediately upon passing the exam.
This course is pre-approved for 4 HOURS CRC ETHICS CREDIT. Please note, this course is not approved for CCM or CDMS.
The following course is the Code of Professional Ethics for Rehab Counselors developed and administered by the Commission on Rehabilitation Counselors Certification (CRCC). This course and exam is an extensive, in-depth review of the new code of professional ethics effective on January 1st, 2017.
- Promote public welfare by specifying ethical behavior expected of rehabilitation counselors
- Establish principles that guide ethical behavior of rehabilitation counselors
- Serve as an ethical guide designed to assist rehabilitation counselors in constructing a professional course of action that best serves those utilizing rehabilitation counseling services
- Serve as the basis for the processing of alleged Code violations by certified rehabilitation counselors
- The Counseling Relationship
- Confidentiality, Privileged Communication, and Privacy
- Advocacy and Accessibility
- Professional Responsibility
- Relationships with Other Professionals and Employers
- Forensic Services
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Supervision, Training, and Teaching
- Research and Publication
- Technology, Social Media, and Distance Counseling
- Business Practices
- Resolving Ethical Issues