Neuroanatomy and Assessment - Part 2: The Adult Neurologic Assessment and Neurodiagnostic/Laboratory Studies (RH1501)
Author(s): Elsevier USA
Pre-Approved for: ABVE, ACM, CA BRN, CE Broker Provider, CLCP, CNLCP, COPS-KT, CRRN, Delaware BON, GA-SBWC, RNs
Credit Hours: 10
This course is online. All course material is available online and is accessible immediately after purchase from your account homepage. Certificate of Completion is available immediately upon passing the exam.
In this course, we will present the components of a neurological assessment.
- Describe the components of a neurological assessment.
- List and describe the function of the cranial nerves
- Discuss the differences in assessment of the nervous sytem in older adults
- Describe the implications and contraindications of CT, PET, MRI, LP and EEG studies
- Discuss the pre and postoperative care of patients undergoing CT, PET, MRI, LP and EEG studies