Neuroanatomy and Assessment - Part 2: The Adult Neurologic Assessment and Neurodiagnostic/Laboratory Studies (RH1501)
Author(s): Elsevier USA
Pre-Approved for: ABVE, ACM, CA BRN, CLCP, CNLCP, COPS-KT, CRRN, Delaware BON, Florida BON, GA-SBWC, RNs
Credit Hours: 10
This course is online. All course material is available online and is accessible immediately after purchase from your account homepage.
In this course, we will present the components of a neurological assessment.
- Describe the components of a neurological assessment.
- List and describe the function of the cranial nerves
- Discuss the differences in assessment of the nervous sytem in older adults
- Describe the implications and contraindications of CT, PET, MRI, LP and EEG studies
- Discuss the pre and postoperative care of patients undergoing CT, PET, MRI, LP and EEG studies