The Opioid Crisis and The Hispanic/Latino Population: An Urgent Issue (DA2384)
Pre-Approved for: ACM, CA BRN, CCAPP, CE Broker Provider, COHN/COHN-S, Delaware BON, FCB, MCBAP-Related, NAADAC, RNs
Credit Hours: 2
This course is online. All course material is available online and is accessible immediately after purchase from your account homepage. Certificate of Completion is available immediately upon passing the exam.
This course is the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) guidelines for the Opioid Crisis and the Hispanic/Latino population. These guidelines are designed to address the opioid epidemic and provide strategies for the Hispanic/Latino communities.
- Identify sociocultural factors associated with accessing services for the Hispanic/Latino population.
- Utilize strategies to address opioid misuse including Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT).
- Assessment of patients to promote better clinical outcomes.
- Emphasize the availability of services and program provisions.
- Contextual issues related to opioid misuse and OUD in Hispanic/Latino communities
- Strategies to address opioid misuse and OUD in the Hispanic/Latino population
- Moving Forward