The ‘Empowered Client’ in Vocational Rehabilitation: The Excluding Impact of Inclusive Strategies (NA2380)
Pre-Approved for: ACM, CA BRN, CE Broker Provider, CRCC, CRRN, CVE, CVRP, RNs, VRA-Canada
Credit Hours: 2
This course is online. All course material is available online and is accessible immediately after purchase from your account homepage. Certificate of Completion is available immediately upon passing the exam.
This course is the Springer Health Analysis review of The Empowered Client in Vocational Rehabilitation: The Excluding Impact of Inclusive Strategies. This review presents five illustrative cases of empowerment in the practice of vocational rehabilitation in the Netherlands with its unintended effects and how healthcare professionals can shift a focus to client well-being for returning to employment.
- Comprehend current activation strategies in vocational rehabilitation programs and examine methods to promote interactive person-centered approaches.
- Study the practical effects of understanding "empowerment" as an activation strategy and ways to implement it for better patient well-being outcomes.
- Utilize patient feedback for empowerment redirection focusing more on the individual for higher achievement levels in society, at home, and in the workplace.
- Educate healthcare professionals to embrace empowerment in the client's overall well-being, not just in the workforce, for better long-term accomplishments and outcomes.
- Monitor patient progress and maximize vocational rehabilitation resources for continued support.
- Criticism of Activation Strategies
- Studying Activation Strategies
- Researching Narratives on Empowerment
- "Doing Empowerment" in Vocational Rehabilitation
- Empowerment: Learning from Practice