Recent Advances in Therapies for Eating Disorders (DA2368)
Pre-Approved for: CA BRN, CCAPP, CE Broker Provider, COHN/COHN-S, CRCC, CVE, Delaware BON, FCB, MCBAP-Related, NAADAC, RNs
Credit Hours: 2
This course is online. All course material is available online and is accessible immediately after purchase from your account homepage. Certificate of Completion is available immediately upon passing the exam.
This course is the F1000 Research guidelines for progress reviews in utilizing Therapies for Eating Disorders. This study provides a current summary analysis of treatment options and demonstrates how treatment advances are showing efficacy for better health outcomes.
- Examine current therapy options for eating disorders and analyze treatment advances for integrating new interventions.
- Optimize the transdiagnostic CBT model's role in designing treatments and the ability to address a wider variety of eating disorder needs.
- Implement strategies reflecting person-centered care approaches and modern methods of treatment for better health outcomes.
- Monitor interventions for progress with tools to track the maintenance of healthier eating habits and wider access to useful resource information.
- Neuromodulation and neuroimaging