Common Comorbidities with Substance Use Disorders Research Report (DA2307)
Pre-Approved for: CA BRN, CCAPP, CE Broker Provider, Delaware BON, FCB, MCBAP-Specific , NAADAC, RNs
Credit Hours: 3
This course is online. All course material is available online and is accessible immediately after purchase from your account homepage. Certificate of Completion is available immediately upon passing the exam.
This report was prepared by the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) to focus on common physical and mental health comorbidities for people with substance use disorders. This research report provides scientific data guidance on the comorbidity of substance use disorders with mental illness and physical health conditions to determine diagnosis and treatment approaches for better health outcomes.
- Part 1: The Connection Between Substance Use Disorders and Mental Illness
- Part 2: Co-occurring Substance Use Disorder and Physical Comorbidities
- Part 3: The Connection between Substance Use Disorders and HIV
- Part 4: Barriers to Comprehensive Treatment for Individuals with Co-Occurring Disorders
- Where can I get more scientific information on comorbid substance use disorder, mental illness, and medical conditions?