Blast Injuries Part 3: Rehab and Return to Work (NL0311C)
Pre-Approved for: ACM, CA BRN, CCM, CDMS, CLCP, CRC, CVRP, Delaware BON, RNs, RRP
Credit Hours: 6
This course discusses brain injuries, specifically community reintegration of TBI patients and common challenges when returning to work.
This course is online. All course material is available online and is accessible immediately after purchase from your account homepage.
- Identify and explain four treatment models for community reintegration of TBI patients
- Recognize the roles of cognitive and vocational rehabilitation for individuals with ABI and explain issues related to individuals from minority backgrounds
- Appraise cognitive rehabilitation after blast injury and polytrauma
- Describe and discuss the common physical sequelae that affect return to work after traumatic brain injury
- Article 1: Community-integrated brain injury rehabilitation: Treatment models and challenges for civilian, military, and veteran population
- Article 2: Community integration: Current issues in cognitive rehabilitation for individuals with TBI
- Article 3: Cognitive Rehabilitation after Blast Injury and Polytrauma
- Article 4: Minimizing the effect of TBI-related physical sequelae on vocational return